Shotgunning

Random stuff:

Worked over the weekend.  I had an upgrade to do, put in about 8 hours on Saturday and another 6 or 7 on Sunday.  I'm tired.  I need a break; maybe the boss'll let me take Wednesday off of something.

Less than 3 weeks until Maui.  I haven't booked any excusrions yet.  I need to look into that.  I want to do at least one hike and maybe a trip to Lanai.

With less than 3 weeks to go, I've still got a ways to go to lose weight.  I've pretty much accepted that I won't be in the shape I want to be by my birthday, but I've got a secondary target that's far more reasonable - in late October I'll be going to Blizzcon.  So, that's my second goal: in shape by late October.  I'm still going to "behave" for the next few weeks, because better is better, but I'm not going to stress when it's not a major improvement.

Oh, and I got my ticket to Blizzcon in October.  5th year in a row.  And likely the last, unless FFXIV turns out to be crap and Cataclysm is great.

Oh, I'm also in the FFXIV beta - I think.  I got a notification that I was selected, and now I'm getting notices about the *alpha*, but I can't actually log in and get a download or anything.  It's odd.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to Blizzcon, but you're right: this'll probably be the last. WoW has had a good run, but it's starting to get a bit long in the tooth.

I'm seriously hoping that FFXIV is everything that FFXI was minus the horrible economy, farming and lack of solo game. If so, my free time is done for.

I hate you, btw, for getting a beta invite =P

Austin said...

Well, it doesn't do me any good yet. Supposedly it starts being playable tomorrow. We'll just have to see.

michael04elliot said...

hey austin it's been a while buddy

Post a Comment