In Transit

I'm sitting in an airport, waiting for Horizon to start boarding the flight to Reno.  (Odd fact: Reno, NV, is actually further west than Los Angeles, CA.)  I'm just going there for a day - well, an afternoon, really - and flying back tonight.  I might drop $20 in a slot machine or something if there's one convenient - having never done it in my life, it might be an experience worth having.

Tickets to Blizzcon went on sale last night - and effectively sold out in less than 2 seconds.  That's absurd.  Going to try again on Saturday to see if I can get one (and one for my best friend, who's also trying), but I'm actually not upset at the idea of not going.  We'll see.

Also made a slightly different purchase.  I'm going to Maui on vacation at the end of the month, and the last time I was there I got propositioned more than once.  I didn't take anyone up on it, but just in case I decide to this time, I figured I'd be prepared.  As such, I decided to try these custom-fit condoms.

Now, I'm hardly huge - if anything, I'm probably slightly smaller than the average guy, but I think I'm about average.  Still, I could see a condom fitting better (or more comfortably anyway).  The way these work is that you get a sizing tool (two, actually, one for length and one for girth) and use the measurements to order your size.  I'm S11 according to this, which I assume is about average.  Just means I get to "test" them when they arrive next week.  Now to find someone to test with...

I'm definitely getting anxious for Maui, even if it is still 3 weeks away.  This weekend, though, I'm working through an upgrade for one of our system.  Yay for working weekends without compensation!  Oh well.

Anyway, flight's going to start boarding soon, so I should probably get ready.

0 comments:

Post a Comment