Sometimes the carrot is the stick

Dammit dammit dammit.

Why do I always end up in this situation?

2 hot guys flirting with me most of the day. They both want me to hook up with them. Great.

Problem 1: they just got married. Literally, yesterday. Even that isn't so much an issue, since they're both consenting.

Problem 2: I have work I have to do at 4 local time; if I hook up with them, there's no way in hell I'm making my conference call. I also have a tour at 8 I have to be ready for, an hour away.

Problem 3: they're probably leaving tomorrow while I'm on my tour. They might stay an extra night. They haven't decided yet.

Fuck. Sometimes being responsible sucks.

2 comments:

A Wandering Pom said...

Hi there, Austin

A very frustrating situation, in several senses - I hope they did decide to stay another night.

Oh, and when you say they just got married, I assume that's to each other...

Take care (and have fun, if you get the chance)

Mark

david said...

you only live once... or is it twice?

~ cheers...

Post a Comment