Good will towards men

Holidays. Enough said.

For an asocial individual, this is one of the worst times of the year, but there are promises to keep (and miles to go before I sleep).

(On a side note, I actually got a call from work today - database went down and the new DBA couldn't even log into the server. This doesn't bode well for the very near-future when I won't be working for them any more.)

Tomorrow (boxing day) I get to deal with all the nieces and nephews for my step-dad's birthday. And then it's my last two days in the office at my current company. Then, I get to disappear up to the woods for a few days, to rest and recoup and hide away from the world.

Anyway, in the interest of the holiday spirit, here's hoping everyone makes the best of it - in whatever method works for them. Enjoy it however you prefer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment