Beneath the trees where nobody see

So, out on the deck at the cabin, laying back in my portable hammock and sipping pepsi max. It's not quite as relaxing as it could be for a few reasons.

1) I'm not nude; sorry if that's offensive, but, I really prefer enjoying nature au natural. However, there're a few houses around which might be able to see up on the deck, and (more immediately) the friend I brought still isn't really comfortable with it (and he's sitting in a chair next to me, reading).

2) One of the aforementioned nearby houses has someone doing construction work. Minor stuff, but there's a fairly regular sound of power saw and drill. Kind of breaks the whole "nature" vibe.

Oh well, it's still pretty cool. It's like 80 degrees out right now. I was laying out getting some sun earlier. In a few minutes, we'll probably grab the camera gear and go shooting pictures somewhere (most likely around the lake, at least today).

Tonight I'm going to bring my tripod out and try to get some star shots with the f1.8.

Anyway, off to find something to do.

1 comments:

TOY COUTURE said...

You're not alone, I prefer enjoying nature au natural also but it does indeed seem to make everyone else uncomfortable :(

Great Blog!

Post a Comment