Lookit all them letters

So, it's official.  I am an Adult with ADHD (primarily hyperactive type, some inattentive).  I've got a piece of paper that says so.

I've also got a prescription for Concerta that I'll be starting on Thursday - I've got a test Wednesday, and we both agreed that fucking around with psychoactive substances before a test is a bad idea.  After Wednesday, I've got a couple of low-key weeks, which should be enough time to figure out if it's helping or not.

To do so, though, I have to stop the ritual caffeine, so I need to warn the coworkers about that.  Could be interesting.

Got 100% on my last essay for English.  Just turned in the first draft for the next one.  Also, the summer schedule has been released; I don't register until mid-April, but I'm going to try to take two 3-unit online classes, Psych and US Government.  They'd both end by 6/23, so I would still have a summer and time to take vacation for my birthday.

Off to calc shortly for the pre-test review session.

0 comments:

Post a Comment