First Day

So, I'm not sure what this is.

I'm off caffeine for the next two weeks, because apparently it and the meds can interact.  That normally means I get less-focused and really hyper (which is why I drink it and why I'm looking into meds).

Today, I'm not that. I don't know what I am.

I feel tired.  That's probably the stimulant - a cup of coffee is enough to make me want to nap (if I can't sleep, I'll usually make myself a cup of Kona coffee; 30 minutes later, I'll be fast asleep), so it makes sense that one of the effects would be relaxing me.  But in my head, I'm just kind of fuzzy right now.

People I've spoken to have said it can take up to two weeks to adjust and have the intended effects start to surface.  I've got time, so we'll see this through.  But it's a good thing I had no meetings today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment