Sin City (and adjacents)

Vegas, baby.  Multi-day drinking binges, gambling thousands of dollars at the blackjack table, snorting coke off of naked dancers.  It's party city.


Or, at least, it probably was for some of the people there.  Me, I was getting up before 7 to go stand (well, sit, mostly) in a booth in a largely-empty convention hall for 10 hours a day.  There'd be a few people coming in during breaks and lunch sessions, but I spent most of my time playing Civ:BE and chatting with the two women who I was theoretically "training" on how we do this sort of thing.


I gambled $3 - one $1 a day on a slot machine outside the elevators.  Didn't win anything.  One of the women dropped $300 or so on roulette, I think, but that was about it.  No shows, nothing exciting.  Heck, I didn't even look up what gay nightlife there was, since I was basically stuck with the coworkers.  The only cute guy I saw at all was on the plane over (30s finance guy, we chatted about 401ks and how guilty he should - or shouldn't - feel about screwing around in Vegas while his girlfriend was back home).


I do have to say, the hotels are huge.  It doesn't help that they kind of run into each other continuously, so that there's limited division between one and the other.  And even then, half of them are owned by the same company or two, so it's more branding than any real difference.


I think, if I were to go back for any reason, I'd drive next time.  I swore I looked it up and saw it was seven hours, but that may have been at peak traffic in LA; it should only be about four most of the time, and I wasted that gets to the airport and waiting for the flight.


I was dead tired when I got back, though, and only just yesterday (Saturday) really managed to catch up.  I got a massage on Tuesday to try and relax a bit, but it didn't help that much.  So I then asked C and D is they wanted to go back to the spa on Friday night; they asked if we could do it Saturday night, so we did that instead.  I had to have L drive himself to the bar, which he wasn't too upset about, but it made it much easier.


... I guess is this where I say that C and D and I finally fooled around a bit. Not at the spa; they apparently saw some people getting it on in one of the steam rooms, and then someone else out on the patio, but that was all.  I was there to actually relax and use it how it's meant (timing myself in the steam or heat rooms, cold shower afterwards, repeat, etc.).  Afterwards, they invited me back to their place to "help" D give C a massage, and I said sure.


The massage went well - I'm actually really good at it; I ought to be, I've had enough of them - and then we of course slipped into fooling around.  D kind of passed out tired, but I got C off before he and I hit the sack.  Then more blow jobs and jacking off in the morning for all three of us.  Fun stuff.  No awkwardness in the morning, no real problems during the night.  We'll have to see if/when it happens again, though I'm pretty certain it will at some point.  It's nice having friends you can just screw around with and not have to worry about consequences.


I got home about 9 am, showered (and took my pill, since I didn't have any with me), and then slept until noon.  When I woke up, I was (and still partly am) completely sore all up and down my body.  I think it's a good thing, as I think it's from the heat/cold treatments in the spa (I had a little of this last time), but only massive hunger got me out of bed.  And I'm sitting here right now trying not to fall asleep while my Indian food delivery comes for dinner.  Definitely going to be an early night.


I'm also on call for jury duty this week; I checked earlier, and don't have to go in tomorrow, but of course I'll have to check up ever night after 5 pm to see.  I doubt they'd ever put me on a jury - I'm like every litigator's worst nightmare, what with being both pretty well-versed in legal process and law itself and a pretty vocal proponent of jury nullification.  But if I have to go down to the courthouse, I'll just catch the light rail straight there.


The guys have plans for Easter weekend, so I'll have to figure out what I want to do.  Might just staycation it, maybe do a few day trips places.  Should be a decent time of year for such.


Anyway, food should be arriving shortly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment