Papers, please

... on a completely separate note...

In case of emergency, don't call anyone

I have to say, when I came to "friend"/"coworker", I was seriously giggling.

I'm glad I never travel anywhere with my parents, because I don't think I know the address for anyone else - even the guy I pick up every Saturday. It isn't that I can't remember things - hell, I can still remember the license plate number of every car my parents ever drove (long story, when we'd do car trips I kept getting asked "go read our plate and tell me" at every single hotel). It's just that, with cell phones and such, I don't think I ever actually had their addresses. I can drive you there, drop you off on the spot, but I can't tell you the street number.

I'm sure that's a sad indication of something, but I haven't the foggiest what.

0 comments:

Post a Comment